The deadline to apply for ESoDoc - European Social Documentary 2012 has been extended. The new deadline is March 16, 2012.
The application materials can be submitted via email, and must include the following:
- Application form duly completed (download the application form)
- Curriculum vitae (max. 2 pages)
- Motivations to take part to ESoDoc (max. 1 page)
- Link to samples of previous professional work (max. 1 film or cross-media project or other artistic work)
- A proposal for a film or cross-media project that you want to develop during ESoDoc training (max. 2 page, plus visual materials if applicable)
Dates and venues for ESoDoc 2012:
- Session 1: May 12-18, Brentonico (Italy)
- Session 2: July 9- 15, Strasbourg (France)
- Session 3: September 8-14, Belgium (t.b.c.)
ESoDoc will offer you a creative environment where you will be able to develop your project during 3 intensive sessions, with the support of top-professionals of the film and new media industry. You can check a list of some of ESoDoc 2012 experts here.